Sulphonate Melamine Formaldehyde Resin SMF Superplasticizer (MC-3021 Universal Type)
Michem® melamine superplasticizer (MC-3021) is a sulphonate melamine formaldehyde type superplasticizer. It has the advantage of non-entraining, good whiteness, no corrosion to iron, and excellent adaptability to cement. It improves the strength and anti-permeability of concrete. It has good workability, water retention and steam-curing adaptability.
|Concrete Water Reduction Ratio||≥14.0%|
|Concrete Air Content||≤3.0%|
|Dosage Recommendation in relation to weight of binder||Cementious:0.3~1.0%
- High-strength gypsum, gypsum-based self-leveling floor, gypsum plaster, gypsum putty.
2, cement-based self-leveling floor, water resistance floor, repair mortar, special high-strength mortar.
- As-cast finish concrete / bare concrete, early strength concrete, high-endurance concrete.
Usage and precautions:
- Please keep the product away from eyes, mouth and skin carefully during use. Protective gloves and glasses are recommended. Rinse with plenty of water after accidental touch.
- The powder product absorbs moisture easily to crack. Please store in unopened packaging at usual ambient temperature. Don’t stack up too high.
- This product is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-flammable.
Packaging, storage and Shelf life：
Packaging: Plastic bag 25 kgs / bag (customized packaging and weight available)
Storage: Store in a ventilated, cool and dry environment, to prevent the sunshine and rain.
Shelf life: 12 months since the production date.
Please make test before use if the product is out of the expiring date.